Victoria Falls and Okavango Safari package
The Okavango Delta is world renowned for its concentration of wildlife and birdlife. Shinde is located in the northern part of the Okavango Delta just at the edge of the lagoon. This luxurious camp inhibits birdlife and wildlife and allows you to view it from the privacy of your own deck.
Shinde’s location offers guests the opportunity to experience land and water based activities in the heart of the delta.
Shinde at a glance
- Shinde lies in a private concession, allowing guests to enjoy land and water based activities.
- There are 8 tented chalets which all have commanding views of the floodplains and waterways of the Delta
- In- room facilities include large en suite bathrooms, mosquito nets, electric ceiling fans, generated electricity and a private viewing deck
- The large comfortable main area including the dining area, bar , camp fire and deck areas have been created to make maximum use of the views
- Swimming pool
- Activities include guided walking safaris, day and night time game drives, mokoro excursions, and motor boat trips. Fishing is available throughout the year (with the exception of January and February), with excellent bream fishing from May to September and superb chances of landing a Tiger fish during September to mid-November
- Children 10 years and over are welcome